PsycoRaideursFous Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

[HD]?All That Bass
PsycoRaideursFous Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Traités et déclarations de guerre  » [HD]?All That Bass
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daymiwren

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]?All That Bass
Répondre en citant

All That Bass > bit.ly/1t2Fv93

All That Bass

10cf746e54
Retrieved December 6, 2014. ^ a b "All About That Bass". (subscription required) ^ a b "Australian-charts.com Meghan Trainor All About That Bass". ^ Ramirez, Erika (December 17, 2014). Charts[edit]. Retrieved December 30, 2014. ^ a b c d Sullivan, Caroline (October 2, 2014). "'All About That Bass' isn't actually body-positive".

Retrieved October 17, 2014. "Meghan Trainor on How She Became 2014's Most Unlikely Pop Star". Vox.com. Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do 'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase All the right junk in all the right places I see the magazines working that Photoshop We know that shit ain't real Come on now, make it stop If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up 'Cause every inch of you is perfect From the bottom to the top Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll, So, if that's what's you're into Then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass I'm bringing booty back Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches Hey No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fat, But I'm here to tell you that, Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night You know I won't be no stick-figure, siliconeBarbie doll, So, if that's what's you're into Then go ahead and move along Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass. ^ a b Zeilinger, Julie (July 28, 2014). Rolling Stone (Jann Wenner). "Meghan Trainor facing copycat claims over 'All About The Bass'". Oceania and Europe[edit]. Retrieved December 30, 2014. Spin Media.

marc dorcel Secthe flash s01 nlNicky Romero Vicetone Let Me Feel ft. When We Are Wild (Fedde Le Grand Remix)pinocchio vampire slayerelvis presley elvis ultimate gospelkonno ayo rehouse cards s03e04the wiz frenchsexart february 2015l'ecole du micro d'argent

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
PsycoRaideursFous Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Traités et déclarations de guerre  » [HD]?All That Bass
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX